Knowledge Exchange「KEx」
Welcome to Knowledge Exchange「KEx」, a place where you can share your knowledge with others through discussion boards and knowledge seminars.
Knowledge Exchange「KEx」
Welcome to Knowledge Exchange「KEx」, a place where you can share your knowledge with others through discussion boards and knowledge seminars.
Knowledge Exchange「KEx」
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share. Discuss. Learn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Live!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarlos
Senior Discussion Leader
Senior Discussion Leader
Tarlos

Number of Post : 6
Date of Registration : 2015-11-17
Come from : Otonokizaka

Love Live! Empty
PostLove Live!

Love Live! (ラブライブ! Rabu raibu!?) is a Japanese multimedia project co-developed by ASCII Media Works' Dengeki G's Magazine, the music label Lantis, and the anime studio Sunrise. Love Live! has released music CD's, anime music videos, live concert videos, a manga adaption, video games, card games, and an anime series. The project officially began on June 30, 2010 with the release of a prologue story and character introductions.

Love Live! Love_Live!_promotional_image

Anime
Nine high school girls, Kousaka Honoka, Ayase Eli, Minami Kotori, Sonoda Umi, Hoshizora Rin, Nishikino Maki, Toujou Nozomi, Koizumi Hanayo, and Yazawa Nico, form an idol group called μ's (pronounced 'muse') in order to save their school, Otonokizaka High School, from closing.
Image:

Games
A free rhythm game was developed by KLab and released by Bushiroad for iOS devices on April 15, 2013, called "Love Live! School idol festival" (ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル Rabu raibu! Sukūru aidoru fesutibaru?). A version for Android devices was released on June 6, 2013.
Image:

For further detail, CLICK HERE

Personal Feed Back wrote:
It is a great project which combined with Anime, games, book, manga, music etc. One of the most popular and influential anime and real world project in East Asia.
My favorate character is Kousaka Honoka, a cute and enthusiastic girl, and also she has perfect charisma to lead whole team.
Love Live! OEdPf3g
Anyway, this is very good anime which I would recommend you to watch it, I have a collection of 26 episode and 1 movie anime in my hard drive, just ask me if you want to have a look Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Love Live! :: Comments

No Comment.

Love Live!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knowledge Exchange「KEx」 :: Blogs :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: